Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Seattle

Packing for seattle for what seems to be a rainy weekend!! Yesssss! I'm excited. Even though I havnt driven the car since new jersey, I feel like the car will be great! On top of that, I will be doing a demo the weekend after at Indy!!

Seattle will be a great event. I was reading a post on wreckedmagazine.com and there were five predictions that I thought were funny. Big crash. I think I predict that one as well but hopefully the two scions will make it back alive. Rain. I wouldn't be surprised. Isn't Seattle always raining?! However it's only rained once in Seattle in the past however many years we've been there. Oh well!! Best of luck to all my fellow competitors and let's give everyone a great show.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Benson said...

Good luck Kenjyo! Bring back pictures of vampires!

July 6, 2010 at 12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home