Saturday, January 30, 2010

stupid injectors.

like the title says. stupid injectors.

They are leaking because i jammed the injectors in the rail without caution. I was in a rush to get the car running to i probably busted the o-rings. I suspect two of them are leaking. Im also positive that the block off plug is leaking on the rail as well.

I should have just paid extra for an HKS rail. oh well. you get what you pay for.


My cressida will be on hold for another few days. My plans were to take it to get the exhaust done on Monday and paint on Tuesday but its going to pushed back a few days now. maybe just two days but we will see...

I need this damn car running already.

oh, but on the bright side, a 2J without an exhaust sounds pretty nice. eh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home