Monday, November 15, 2010

Okinawa メンソーレ!!

I havnt been home in 17 years. I don't remember much about Okinawa, but I have to admit, my hometown is so country-side. Everywhere I look, I see farmland.









I went farming too!! Planting flowers and helping my grandpa I havnt seen in 17 years.
I was happy to see him still healthy and strong.


Throughout the entire trip, I was pretty much just a tag along. I visited family and followed my mom everywhere.





When Okinawans gather, man, we gather big.











Okinawa is such a beautiful island. The people are nice, the food is good, and the beaches are clean.






The best part of the trip was being able to see my cousins. They grew so big. 17 years!!!!

















One of the highlights of this trip was our stop at the Shuri Castle.








Inside the castle, we had to take off our shoes. It smelled so bad.



The inside was remodeled to cater to tourists but overall, the feel was very retro.



I want to live in there.



I'll be back!! But next stop, back to Tokyo to do some Drifting!!!!!!!!
Finally!!!!! OMg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home