Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Okinawa pt 2

During my stay in Okinawa, my mom and I went around staying at a few different homes. The first night, we stayed at my grandparent's house.



This house still had the same smell I remember from 17 years back.






Okinawan homes are much bigger compared to ones in Tokyo. So I felt more at home here since American homes are gigantic.
Then we for the next two nights, we stayed over my mom's sister's house. She lives in Kadena which is near the base. So I saw a few Gaijin Americans.



She has three kids but one of them is missing in the picture.
Afterwards, we stayed over my parents' best friend's house. They live in Naha which is the best city there.






I didn't know I was known overseas!!! Hahaha jkjkjk!
While visiting the Tamaki family, my dad's other best friend Mr Hiyane also helped us around Okinawa. He also took me out on a trip at night to visit his friends.


Anyway, I wanted to thank everyone who has made this trip special. You guys have all made us feel welcome and at home. I will be back again!

Thank you Okinawa!!

















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home