Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hello

Let me introduce to you, my mechanic/builder/beer boy/filipino/resistor name remembering crazy guy who built lawn mower engines in 5th grade.

Gary Castillo.
Photobucket
Photobucket

This is the guy who built my RS-R Scion tC.

Dont let the looks fool you. He builds awesome cars intoxicated also!

Hope everyone had a pleasant Memorial Day Weekend!
I went to Las Vegas! It was too packed..

Now I must focus on Englishtown, New Jersey.

I saw the course layout on Youtube as JR and Ryan from Drift Alliance has introduced the track layout to us new drivers.
Remember, this is the first time Formula D will be at E-Town!

Im getting exciteD!!

Anyway, tomorrow is an APA at Scion headquarters. I have to go and sign some autographs! Hope to see some of you there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home